I think finding a “time management” system needs to be a lot more customized than any space organizing system. It’s really an inside-out job that requires the commitment of a lifestyle. Think about it, if you’re overwhelmed by the clutter in your home, you can always escape to Starbucks, or a hotel room. You carry your time management with you wherever you go. Here are some resources to peak your curiosity about how you tick (pun intended).
- Lifehack — Daily digest and pointers on productivity, getting things done and lifehacks. Keep an eye on what Chris Brogan is up to-he’s an incredibly creative guy who writes regularly at Lifehack.org among other things
- DIYPlanner-Paper, productivity and passion
- David Seah-the Printable CEO
- 43Folders-about personal productivity, life hacks, and simple ways to make your life a little better
- Matt’s Idea Blog-Original thoughts on productivity, personal information management, creativity, journaling, personal digital storage for life, and leveraging technology for citizenship.
- LifeDev-new. interesting.
- Make It Great!-Lifehacks from Phil Gerbyshak
- Productivity Goal, which is “a discussion about work productivity, time management organization, tools and tips.”
- Productivity Pro-Helping people leave the office earlier, with less…
View original post 20 more words